Friday, April 27, 2007

我的第一次法庭经历未遂, 遗憾啊!

My name is Liu Cong, an overseas student from china. On the 22th December, 2006, I moved to Unit 2, 48 Walsh Street, West Melbourne. On the 23th December, 2006, Ahmand’s two friends (one’s job is security of immigration building, the other one is a student of Monash University) came here and began to live in his room at night until now. When the three persons are at home, they always speak aloud, talk with mobile phone, and make some music aloud at nights, sometimes they make noise until 7 am next day. That severely disturbs my studying and sleep. I have advised them to speak down, but it is useless, they still make noise and disturb other tenants of other units. During this time, they do not clean the cooking tools in the kitchen so that I cannot use it normally because before I use them I have to clean them. And even they eat my food, such as bread, eggs, milk and juice. In addition, they use my toothbrush, so I have to put my things in my room.

So, I desire the police to expel them from our unit.

Thank you for your consideration.

Yours sincerely,

Liu Cong

No comments: