Thursday, April 5, 2007

My dear camera

On Australian Day , I lost my camera on a tram. That camera spent the whole college life with me. It was my dear. Although i tried my best to get it back, the lost property said they didnot receive any camera. Shit, Australians are not like what i imagine before. After the REW, i always feel nothing to do, and begin to yearn the class and live Nathan. Although i have a plan to study CCNA and UNIX, the lazy is beast. And i find the benefit of a girlfriend again, if i have a girlfriend in Mel. we can go shopping together, cook and watch movies. but i never miss china and my families, that may is because i live with Nana, so there is only limited relationship left. ai! but in my heary, i love my dad and mum, and sometimes i worry about their safety, hope them to have a happy life.

In the short break time, i should write some my feeling to classmates and Teacher Ma asked me to send her some doc, but i never do that, so i hope she can organise the composition which i write for alumni and choose some useful info to their students. i am sorry about that for her.

i have to watch tv, showtime is on.

No comments: